Clean, Safe, Easy; Attacks rust on steel and iron; Utilises a synthetic molecule attracted to iron oxide; Removes iron oxide only; does not affect base part; Metal can be restored in 30 minutes to 24 hours (depending on amount of rust, type steel, temperature of solution).
• Make your de-rusting tasks easier, cleaner and more efficient
• Increase safety by getting rid of dangerous acids and chemicals
• Significantly reduce your product cost and equipment expense
• Reduce labour costs vs. outdated acidic or electrolysis methods
Please go to www.metalrescue.co.uk for more information.
For Industrial customers we can supply 208L drum/s from our partner Armor VCI in the USA. Lead times can therefore be lengthy, please bear this in mind when making your enquiry - contact us to order.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 598 1919 option 1.
Metal Rescue™ GEL is a citric-acid based solution designed for removing rust from iron and steel. Metal Rescue™ GEL’s highly-adhesive formula is ideal for vertical surfaces and allows for simple and controlled application for spot rust and rust on hard-to-reach areas. Metal Rescue GEL is non-toxic and environmentally safe to use. GEL is nonflammable and contains no solvents or phosphoric acid.
- Non-toxic and environmentally safe
- Remove spot rush or hard to reach rust on large surfaces
- Highly adhesive formula – ideal for vertical surfaces